Your home sold in 30 Days or Less Guaranteed Or We will Sell it for FREE! What more of a guarantee do you want from me?
Voted Top Realtor 2016 by Fort Worth, TX Magazine
Hire Us to Sell your Home and let us show you the green! $$
Call today and don't delay, Let's get your home SOLD so you can be on your way!
Regardless of whether you are selling your home for the first time or for your tenth time or you are selling a commercial building with a business in place or vacant, a professional AmeriPlex Realtors, Inc. associate can help you expertly, efficiently and as drama free as possible. We go above and beyond for our clients. We do not set our limits by boundaries or by specific areas. Our clients just need to know that WE KNOW REAL ESTATE. We know all aspects of real estate in any market and in any area. We stay on top of marketing trends throughout the North Texas area and can pin point a selling strategy that will work for any property anywhere! We eat, live and breathe Real Estate. We are not part-time "want to be real estate experts", but rather our life is dedicated to the real estate industry and our clients. We are continually increasing our education year after year and our expert designations. In order to be the best, it takes dedication, knowledge, education, and commitment. Our clients have our commitment that we will work hard and go above and beyond to reach their selling goals! AmeriPlex Realtors, Inc. associates work hard to understand the unique selling points of your property and can provide you with the expertise you need to put a sold sign it. Here is our best advice we can give:
10 Dangers of an Overpriced Listing
- Sellers lose the positive impact of the newness of their property on the market, and can lose prime selling time.
- Buyers concentrate on objections and minimize good features of the property.
- Sales associates lose enthusiasm about showing properties that Buyers reject due to price. They prefer showing properties where their chances of selling are better.
- Sellers place themselves in a poor position to obtain maximum dollars, since property can become “shop worn.”
- Sellers lose valuable time.
- Sellers lose money in more management and upkeep of the property.
- Buyers become suspicious, thinking that there is something wrong with property, when a it has been on the market too long. Buyers always ask how long the property has been on the market.
- Negotiations between Buyers and Sellers usually break down when a property is overpriced because a Seller does not recognize a good offer when he/she sees one.
- Seller loses opportunities to buy another property.
- Statistically properties that are on the market longer sell for less than fair market value.
We are ready to work for you. Please call or email us for a private consultation.
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.